You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Darkness will not Win


The Darkness will not Win


Colors swirling dark and bland,
Pain of body and mind,
The agony such a cruel joke.
Life can be unkind,
Fly away on gossamer wings.
Dream the magic you need,
Life no peace, sleep no rest,
But peace in the fantasy.
Who are you, asked in muttered tones?
The answer is not plain.
Who do you pretend to be?
Are they one and the same?
Darkness swirling, closing fast.
Must not let it win.
Moments of peace within the dream,
Reignite that light within.

No comments:

Post a Comment