You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Please vote / give your opinion




If I were to do an online Chakra Course (8 weeks) what would be the best evening and time for you?
  
pollcode.com free polls 


Once I've determined the best day/time for such a class I will be posting an update here on the blog with information how to get involved if you are interested. I ask that you share this post so that I can get the most amount of feedback and keep your eye on my blog to see the updates. I will keep this poll active for 2 weeks and then will make a determination if there is enough interest and when it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment