You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Just Because




Just because I have pain in my body
Doesn't change who I am.
Just because I am poor
Doesn't make me less human.
Just because I act different
Doesn't make me strange.
Just because I talk oddly
Doesn't mean I shouldn't express myself.
Just because I wear dark clothes
Doesn't make me dangerous.
Just because my hair is pink
Doesn't make me a freak.
Just because I smile at you
Doesn't make me fair game.
Just because I don't smile
Doesn't mean I'm sinister.
Just because I'm quiet
Doesn't mean I'm anti-social.
Just because I'm talkative
Doesn't mean I'm not afraid.
Just because you assume something
Doesn't make it true.
Just because you heard something
Doesn't make it so.
Just because we are different
Doesn't mean we can't learn from each other.
Just because we are similar
Doesn't make us friends.
Remember that sometimes people are who they are
Just because.....

No comments:

Post a Comment