You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fibromyalgia, The Invisible Monster


You cannot see it
But it is quite real
This pain in my body
This pain that I feel
Some days it is better
Some days so much worse
Sometimes I wonder
Why I am so cursed
Every day is a challenge
Every task is a chore
And then something new
Can I handle much more?
It eats at my memory
Confusion sets in
Sometimes I forget
My brain feels frozen
The many who have this
They vary in degree
For some it is better
And some worse than me
I would love to say
In my shoes walk a day
But I would not wish this
On any, no way.
So please just remember
I have to live in this shell
Trust that I know
When I'm not doing so well
See me for me
But trust that my pain
Might keep me from doing
What you want, yet again.
Love me for me
Your support I do need
As this invisible monster
On my body does feed

1 comment:

  1. yes! this is so true and a thanks to you for knowing the words that relay the happenings in my little world.

    ReplyDelete