You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

I WON'T Pretend


I won't pretend. 
You get what you see. 
Some days I really am just that happy 
and other days I'm really struggling more than words can express. 
I won't pretend. 
At least you know I'm honest. 
At least you know what you are getting. 
I always love you. 
And if you are my friend 
I will protect you and defend you fiercely. 
I don't expect any more from you than I'm willing to give. 
I won't pretend! 
Some days I'll let you know I'm in a bitchy mood 
and probably not good company
but it doesn't mean I don't love you 
just that I don't want to hurt you with words I don't mean. 
The pain in my body sometimes makes me a monster
but I'm aware of it most of the time. 
I won't pretend. I won't! 
If I'm not in a good mood you'll know, 
I don't pretend to be happy when I'm not 
or depressed just for attention. 
I don't want things to be this way but they just are 
so you get what you see. 
and 
I won't pretend for anyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment