You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Holiday Tradition

I put this little project out here for you so that you might begin a Holiday Tradition with your family or even just for yourself.

Project for Christmas… - You and your family make a “good things” jar. Each time between this Christmas and next Christmas when something happens that is good or great or makes you feel joy write it on a slip of paper and toss it in the jar. Next year on Christmas eve - sit down as a family and read them.

Share this with your friends and family. Create an amazing tradition that creates gratitude and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment