You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

August 2010 update


August Update

Sorry it’s been a while since I’ve written. Honestly my health has been a bit of an issue this month. I’ve had lots of headaches, body aches, hot flashes and more. I won’t fill you in on all the “fun” details there but that has been a major hindrance in me doing much of anything.
Recently I took a step back from doing the radio shows. Co-Hosting was so much fun and I loved it more than I can say but it was also taking a toll on me with my health acting up so I decided to take a step back for at least a while. I am still working with the Our Worlds Productions team and Elizabeth Rose but I won’t be co-hosting for now.
We left Branson MO and moved on to Arkansas. I won’t divulge just yet where we are staying but it is quiet and peaceful but it feels more like a stop along the way rather than a “home” kind of feeling. We won’t be staying for more than the month of August at our current campground and will be moving on in September to one that I’ve spoken with extensively. I sure hope I like it and the internet is worthwhile because my plan is to stay there for at least 3 months.
Our current campground could be the perfect full timers campground if it had laundry facilities and a bath house. Other than that it is darn close to perfect. It’s quiet, the post office is across the street, there is a pool and really we haven’t been bothered with. I have occasionally gone out walking and talked with a few folks here and there. They are quite friendly here but also they respect your privacy, both important to me.
Johnny is bored, as is John, but at least we have had relatively reliable internet so that keeps things at least from being to dull.
I myself just feel like I  need to recuperate. I really had a bad couple of weeks toward the beginning of the month with my health and now I’m feeling kind of off. I’m resting a lot and just allowing my body to do what it needs to try to get back to feeling decent. It will pass, it always does, I just need to let it run it’s course.
We have been playing a lot of DDO (Dungeons and Dragons Online) again and hanging out with old friends there, which is always a lot of fun. We have developed a few very real life friendships from that game and I so enjoy spending time with them.
Other than that August has been a relatively quiet month. Hopefully I’ll have a bit more to report in September.
Take care and be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment