You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Time for another "Dear Husband"


Dear Husband,

Thank you. For what? Are you kidding me? For everything you do each day. For cooking for me. For being there when I feel like I'm losing my mind. For having strong arms to hold me when I'm falling apart. For being my BEST friend. For just every single thing you do that lets me know I'm loved and makes me fall in love with you over and over.

What an amazingly lucky woman I am. I get to live my life with my very best friend. I get to fall in love over and over with the same man. I get to be with you!

I know you don't always know this yourself but I told you once that I'd continue to tell you until one day maybe it sinks in and even then I'll keep telling you. YOU ARE AMAZING! Your smile lights up even my darkest days. The sound of your laugh brings joy to my heart.

Life is lived in the moments. I am so lucky to share all those moments with you. Even when we aren't physically with each other we still share the moments because you are carried within my heart always and telling you is the best part of everything. Even the bad things get better when I share them with you. You magically make it that way.

Yesterday has long since passed, but you make it worth remembering together. Tomorrow is unknown but you make it worth looking forward to. Today is where we are and you make every today worth being in.

Thank you for being who you are. Thank you for loving me like you do. Thank you for sharing this lifetime with me. You are the best part of this life and I'm grateful for it.

I love you with all that I am and you create such moments in which I know that I am loved. You create joy in my life and moments worth remembering. I love you so much.

Your loving wife,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment