You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Promises Broken


Promises Broken

Tonight my heart is broken
Tonight there is such pain
I trusted you completely
You broke that trust again
I already have my issues
With trusting others so
But I gave you the kite string
And you just let it go
My heart is breaking slowly
The more I think this through
You have made your choices
Now that’s what I must do
Goodbye my dearest friend
I hope the best for you
Even though you hurt me so
My love for you was true.
~by Tracy Seekins~

4 comments:

  1. this is hard...if we trust again and again...and always get disappointed...good to step out of such an unhealthy relationship then..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes we have to sever those relationships, esp if they can not be trusted...and regardless of our feelings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh This is sad...
    Your line is so much full of pain...

    'My heart is breaking slowly'

    its hard to let some one go.. when you still have not forgotten how to love... but then we need to move on... bring the past to an end...

    I could relate to this so much... {infact, I have written about it too in my post for dVerse OLN... :-)}

    Shashi
    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com/2011/11/whispers-tears-in-rain.html

    ReplyDelete