You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Do Not Judge Me...


Do Not Judge Me, Just See ME

I am not my skin
Nor my gender
Nor my hair color
diverse
I am not my religion
Nor my body
Nor my things
religious_symbols
I am not what you think I am,
What you think I should be,
Nor who you judge me to be
gavel
I am my heart
and my spirit
I am my energy
and my actions
I am unique
I am special
heart
I am who I think I am
And that can change with the moments
I am who I think I should be
And I grow with time
I do not judge me because I know
that I am learning and growing
And changing every day
I am becoming always
But I am always ME.
shadow_people-184x58-164x58

No comments:

Post a Comment