You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Revolution In The Making


Revolution In The Making

Revolution in the making
A beginning not an end
These have become my siblings
My neighbors and my friends
Community is building
Our voices join as one
Did you think we could continue
And never take action
Well your dynasty is over
No more can you hide
Your activities that hurt us
No longer we’ll abide
Change we have been promised
And now we must demand
Here we are united
It’s time to take our stand
Revolution in the making
Together we stand strong
Voices call for justice now
It’s time to right the wrongs
~Written by Tracy Seekins~

No comments:

Post a Comment