You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

We Are Creating


We Are Creating……

History in the making
For all the world to see
We are creators and writers
Of our own liberty
They cuff us and beat us
For silence they desire
It only makes us stronger
And makes our numbers higher
We have been ignored
But no longer shall that stand
For this is our country
This is our land
So together we shout
The message is clear
No longer they control us
With their lies and with fear
~Written by Tracy L. Seekins~

No comments:

Post a Comment