You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dear Universe




Dear Universe,
Please send healing energies to those who are sick.
Send hope to all those who despair.
and love to those who live in fear.
Please forgive those who are lost.
Send the smallest joy to those who live in sadness.
and understanding to those who feel misunderstood.
Please provide shelter for those who are homeless.
provide food for those who are hungry.
And protect those who are unable to protect themselves.
Universe, please open minds that have been closed by fear
and hearts that have been closed by pain.
May every person in the world feel loved right now, even if only for a moment.
dearuniverse
written by Tracy Seekins

No comments:

Post a Comment