You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Equality Must Rule


Equality Must Rule

We cry out with one voice
We are many but one
You ignore us then beat us
Yet we are NOT done
Our request is so simple
Equality must rule
Do you think we can’t see?
Do you think we are fools?
When this was Egypt
Who’s people cried out
And violence ensued
There was no doubt
Our government said clearly
This must stop and desist
Allow your people to speak
On this we insist
Now in our own country
The violence ignored
The police are protected
The people deplored
The media world
Has done it’s job well
So many still blind
Still buying the sell
But more have awakened
And this voice it remains
We will not be silenced
Only volume we’ll gain
We will be here today
And tomorrow and next week
We stand for those you wish to quell
We stand as one and speak
~ By Tracy Seekins ~
__________________________
Inspired after watching the following video. I hope you will take the time to watch it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment