You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mental Unhealth


A Poem for those who are Struggling and/or Suffering


1 anxiety
Feeling confused
Can’t seem to think straight
The world goes too fast
Hurry up, No just wait
Can’t seem to keep up
Or to follow the flow
Trying so hard
Can’t seem to go
Doctor your words
Flash through my head
Making me dizzy
Turning me red
Whispering voices
Laughing at me
Pointing their fingers
Don’t want them to see
Even my family
The thoughts in their mind
Must think I’m crazy
Just won’t be unkind
Wish for a moment
I could be just like you
But my world is so different
Confusing and cruel

By Tracy Seekins

No comments:

Post a Comment