You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Art by John Seekins


My husband is so talented that I just wanted to put together a little blog to show off some of his most recent work to those who visit this blog. Thanks for taking the time to peek at this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


This was the first acrylic painting he did. We still have it. Because it was his first I imagine we will always keep it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is my husband's friend Craig. On the left is the photo I took from facebook as a guide to use and on the right is the picture John drew for Craig.

______________________________________________________________


This is the child of one of our friend's in Florida. We gave it to them as a gift.

___________________________________________________________________





The 4 above are all nature pictures he has drawn. The last is an owl that I asked for because I so love owls and my wonderful guy drew it for me.

_____________________________________________________

When his spirits are high and happy he often will pick up his pencil and begin working on some project or another. He has to be in a good emotional place to draw and enjoy it, in turn drawing brings him great happiness. 

Someday I hope to find something productive to do with all of his amazing art. He is so talented that I feel something should be done with it so that others can enjoy it as well. Until then, I'll continue to share it with those we meet who seem to appreciate such things.






No comments:

Post a Comment