You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Friday, January 25, 2013

From a Pet who has Passed



Recently I met a wonderful lady who's long time four legged friend had recently passed. Then today another friend had to lay her dog to rest. This poem is for all those who have lost a long time four legged friend. Remember that you were loved and that your love gave them a wonderful life.


_____________________________________________________


Doggie Heaven

Happy days
Running free
Through the open fields.
No pain or sorrow
No illness here
Lots of bones and yummy meals.
It was my time
Please don't be sad.
You will always be my friend.
I'm right here
Playing happily.
We'll be together again.
I know it's hard
I know you hurt.
I'm sorry that you're sad.
Always remember
It was because of you
Such a wonderful life I had.

by: Tracy Seekins
_____________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment