You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I Remember....


I Remember

I remember days of swinging high
And reaching out to touch the sky
Of laughter, singing, skipping too
I remember childhood days with you
I remember a boy, his loving smile.
To be with me would walk a mile.
Treated me with such pure love.
A gift to me from high above.
I remember playing hide and seek
Sneaking a Christmas present peek
Dancing to the crocodile rock
Going to the record hop
I remember all my childhood dreams
And my crazy million dollar schemes
In innocence there is a joy
That it seems time seeks to destroy
But it's there inside if you wish to see
Remember.... look.... be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment