You just never know what might pop out of my mouth at any given moment. I might be talking about my Indian Ringneck, or Full Time RVing. Maybe I'll be talking about the path to happiness or griping about the state of healthcare or maybe about chronic illness. I have lots to say and sometimes I'm just plain RANDOM.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Peaceful Prayer



Today I am peaceful, Happy, and Grateful.
I am grateful for those who love me
And those I have been gifted with to love.
I am grateful for myself!
Thank you for the many people 
In this world who still care
And for the things they do each day
To remind others to have hope.
I am thankful for this life
I will cherish it.
I am thankful for this day
I will find joy in it.
I am thankful for this moment
I will just be in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment